What is a lash lift ?
How should I take care of my lash lift ?
- do not get lashes wet and avoid using product on them, leave untouched for 24 hours.
- remove makeup gently with a non-oily remover.
- gently brush your lashes daily with a lash brush.
- do not use mascara for at least 48 hours after the treatment.
- use a minerals mascara with natural fibres for the best finish.
- avoid rubbing your eyes.
- if you have eyelash extensions, they will need to be removed three days before your lash lift.
Is a lash lift a painful procedure?
Is a lash lift better than eyelash extensions?
We offer a range of hair removal services, including: waxing eyebrows, bikini line, underarms, just to name a few but our speciality is Brazilian waxing.
Nurse damaged eyelashes back to health. At Fallen Angel Beauty and Hair we use Elleebana Lash Lifting product it is a semi-permanent treatment.
Spray tanning is the easiest and safest way to get a natural looking tan, it's a great alternative for those who are sun conscious or busy individuals, that want to get a nice glowing bronze as soon as possible.
It’s a semi-permanent treatment that can give you beautifully full eyebrows with a microblade or flawless eyeliner by putting pigment into the first few layers of skin.
BB Glow is a safe treatment that allows you to achieve glowing, radiant, pore-less looking skin. Here at Fallen Angel Beauty and Hair we use Stayve, which is plant based and an animal cruelty free product.