What can I expect?
Meaghan will allow you to experience sexiness and confidence. Contact us today by simply calling (08) 9344 6515 for a waxing appointment with Meaghan.
How long does it take?
Our standard waxing session takes about 15 minutes in the salon, with some extra time in some cases. This allows us to perform proper aftercare and ensure that everything is in order before you leave.
What about first time?
We recommend that, if you are a first timer, book your waxes a few days after your period. This is because pain tolerance levels are usually elevated during this time, and it is, therefore, the perfect time for that first wax.
Does it hurt?
If you have been shaving habitually, waxing may initially be slightly more painful, but her expertise will minimize the discomfort.
For women, 7 days after your period is the best time for waxing, especially for beginners. Waxing when on your period may elevate the pain levels, but it can still be done. Waxing in the week before you are due is not recommended because the waxing may be slightly more painful due to increased sensitivity.
Things to do before waxing
• If possible, have a warm shower before your hair waxing appointment to open up those pores.
• Exfoliate before your appointment to allow the hair to be removed more effectively
• Avoid gels, moisturisers and lotions before your wax as it may interfere with hair removal.
• Avoid tanning 24 hours before waxing.
How long should I grow my hair before I come for a wax?
Should I trim my hair before I come for waxing?
What is ingrown hair and how can it be prevented?
What things should I be doing after waxing?
- Commando all the way baby!! Any chance you get, get that underwear OFF!! Best feeling about being waxed is the freeness you feel afterwards.
- Exfoliate with exfoliating gloves 2-3 times a week. For those tough hairs you should definitely look at exfoliating every day. But don’t exfoliate straight away, leave the exfoliation 5 days after your appointment.
- Try not to wear restrictive clothing all the time. This means jeans, leggings, lycra, etc.
Do you offer wax services to men?
Meaghan is confident and experienced with male waxing.
Many salons only offer waxing services to women, but we are different. We believe that our superb waxing services should be available to everyone. People deserve a quality waxing experience regardless of their gender.
We understand the different requirements that accompany male waxing, and that is why we are able to provide excellent waxing services to our male clientele.
For further queries on our male waxing service, please contact us via phone, email, social media, or visit our salon.
Why do men wax?
What are the benefits of waxing?
- Long term hair removal. Waxing removes all the hair including the root which decreases the rate in which the hair speed grows.
- No cuts or skin damage. The most common occurrence with shaving is all those nasty cuts.
- Your skin will stay smoother for longer, as waxing is another form of exfoliation
- Healthy hair growth.
- Almost painless hair removal.
- Waxing is rarely itchy.
- Fast and convenient process.
- Yes, waxing is a very safe method of hair removal, however if you have any doubts please speak to your waxologist who will gladly answer any queries.
- The more you wax the less pain you will experience each appointment.